Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been a friend of Bily Gibbons from Texas band ZZ Top for over a decade now. We share a love of guitars and cars and he has an guitar amp my buddy and I custom build for players round the place..A year or so ago on my last hangout time with the guitarist from ZZ Top, we were talking of our latest cars, Id just gotten a lexus/altezza gita and Billy was onto his second XB. a couple of years later and I myself am shoppong for a bB -as there known here in nz. and Billy took some pics of his pair of Boxes and sent them thru so I thought I'd share with you his cool customised rides.

I hope others enjoy these pics of his creations. Pete Chapouris of So-cal speed shop did the custom work on the cars.
on our last phone call he mentioned he'd also just picked up a third so he has one in each city he frequents now.

---------- Post added 08-29-2012 at 07:41 PM ----------

I love the whitewalls so bad,. if i didnt live down an unsealed country back road Id have a set on my wagon fast!

·
addicted
3,978 Posts
That hood is money.. and I love how the skull thing is actually breaking out of the billet grill. Very unique. Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i love the hood and stock black wheels and white walls.. on my unselaed country road tho it would look grey not black.

·
addicted
3,978 Posts
lol, Same here.. Here in Phoenix we get Haboobs..No car will ever be shiny here for more than a week. haha

·
Real Friends > Car Clubs
1,932 Posts
Very cool... Been a few years since I have seen photos of these. Thanks for sharing.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
That hood is money.. and I love how the skull thing is actually breaking out of the billet grill. Very unique. Thanks for sharing!
^^^ What he said ^^^ :cool:

·
Banned User
13,121 Posts
My favorite living guitarist driving some of the sexiest boxes out there..... fuuuuuuuuuuu

Puffin Stuff

1 - 15 of 15 Posts