Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have Any Of You Guys Seen The Billet 3pc. Grille Kit From Ebay On An Xb, Is It Good Or Bad? Let Us New Guys Know What's Up!!!!!

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
smooth said:
Have Any Of You Guys Seen The Billet 3pc. Grille Kit From Ebay On An Xb, Is It Good Or Bad? Let Us New Guys Know What's Up!!!!!
There are several out there. I would stay away from them. I recently bought the top grill from ebay to save money and well I got a grill with crappy chrome and bent ends.

Honestly spend the money and get one from the dealer or other reputable place.

eBay has some good deals but the billet grills on there IMO are plain crap!

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
If you want a good quality, get what you spend your money on 3 piece grille check out T-Rex grilles. It's what I have and I love it.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I agree Fully with Kristina as a person who has built numerous show vehicles and have learned from mistakes haha you definately get what you pay for.

We have the 3 piece T-Rex polished grill on both of our Scion Xbs. I have 0 complaints on them and a couple friends saw them and they loved them so much they went out and purchased them also.

Save a little more money and buy correctly the first time. Buy Quality!

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok I Think I Will Stay Away From That Kit Sounds Like It Is P.f.s. If You Know What I Mean. Is There Any Good Deals On Ebay?

·
Registered
368 Posts
look for great feedback comments from any buyers, ask the seller if you can contact anyone that bought from them.

look for brand names and companies that you can contact directly if you have fitment issues. e-bay sellers, most, don't know feces from pledge when it comes to what they sell and can't help most of the time if you need help.

This is just from my personal experience with them, so you guys really need to make your own opinions from your own experiences ( this is meant as a disclaimer to those e-bayers that are knowledgeable about their products)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.