Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Here is one from Houston on 20's with Air ride.

I have 19's on mine with the TRD drop. Only minor rubbing at Full left wheel turn.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I had a friend of mine telling me that he had one come into his work w/ 22"s and bags. He is a Service Man at a local Scion dealer. But I didn't see it so who knows.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Big Don is rolling on some big rims and tires...(Gabe, had to borrow your pic if that's ok)

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
The original owner of Don's FOOSE 20s had them on his xB on cut Eibachs. The firewall had to be airhammered in a few spots, the rear fender lips were rolled, and rolled, and rolled, and the inner front fender liners were removed also.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
squirrel said:
The original owner of Don's FOOSE 20s had them on his xB on cut Eibachs. The firewall had to be airhammered in a few spots, the rear fender lips were rolled, and rolled, and rolled, and the inner front fender liners were removed also.
:eek: Man, that was a lot of work just to get them to fit! Airhammer?? Whoa!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
dtrain619 said:
:eek: Man, that was a lot of work just to get them to fit! Airhammer?? Whoa!
Yesiree, it was hitting the firewall right before full lock.

IIRC, those were the first set of 20s to fit the xB, and they also had a set of prototype or pre-production tires from BFG TA, the new 30 series. This was right after SEMA 2003.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
squirrel said:
Thanks for clarifying, Brad...you know me, I don't know this stuff.:) I just wanted to show that pic of Don's xB cuz I know he was rolling on some big ones and it fit the topic.

Thanks!:)

·
Registered
104 Posts
i looked for a pic but no luck..i don't know the guy i have only seen his ride at a show before i joined the team..but i am granteed to run into him someda at a show so it'll be up some time

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Stylis said:
tammie, its ok of you show off big don. :D In fact I hope he see's the pic on this site.
Why don't you invite him here...I miss him!!

1 - 20 of 60 Posts