Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
312 Posts
Come On! Scotty, show us some pictures (of the wheels he bought). ThunderGod's not going to. He's gonna make us put a puzzle together! We've got the top, bottom, and both sides. And the center cap in his avatar (sombody photoshop something together)

·
Registered
672 Posts
Ah, gotcha, well that LIP looks nice, now show the friggin rest! hahahah

·
Registered
336 Posts
Yes they are true SSR MK3's
They are in mint condition. They look like they have never been installed they are so clean.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
haha nice! No problem man. Just glad I could help ya out.

Ill let the cat outta the bag.... he bought a brand new set of Rotas. 15x6.5 with 40 offset. Theyre gonna be hella balla. ;)

Cant wait to see these babies on the car!

·
Registered
3,455 Posts
I know what they are i saw those on ebay last night

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Look good so far.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Man i can't belive how many clues there are and still some arnt getting it. I know what they are and could possibly guess the size.
orange or red
15 x 8 +13 or 0
Or
15 x 8.5 +7

Im just guessing from the pic i ahve so it could be wider and lower offset???

·
Registered
630 Posts
I don't think it is a wider width or a super low offset cuz the lip size isn't that huge. Just show those beloved rims already.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Orange. And no on both sizes. More conservative. I have some pics, but Ill let Thunder have the honor of posting that shiz!

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
There is something sitting in the middle of the wheel. Something tells me it is not the wheel..... ThunderGod is tooooooo sneaky for that. May I reminis to the negative camber plates Hmmmmmmmmm.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
ohhh thought of something... Look at his avatar. It is like the wheels behind the center cap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
1 - 20 of 86 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.