Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone:D I'm here to make friends

---------- Post added 12-11-2013 at 08:27 PM ----------

anybody has a trd gas lid for my 04 scion xb for sale let me know

·
'06.5 TCM
223 Posts
do you have anything for sale for the xb
Welcome to the forum, I haven't been here that long myself.

My advice on stuff for sale. Check at the minimum at least once daily. In the past month or so I've missed out on a few FFF's :mad: and other nice stuff because I missed checking the forum that day. If you don't check at least daily you have no one to blame but yourself, like me. :)

·
Banned User
13,121 Posts
welcome... check the Classified section everyday and the DIY section because the Gas Lid isnt a difficult if your handy with power tools

·
Doc
1,529 Posts

My advice on stuff for sale. Check at the minimum at least once daily. In the past month or so I've missed out on a few FFF's :mad: and other nice stuff because I missed checking the forum that day. If you don't check at least daily you have no one to blame but yourself, like me. :)
One of the FFF's (Front Face Finisher) is the one I have, I got it on a deal with bB headlights.

welcome... check the Classified section everyday and the DIY section because the Gas Lid isnt a difficult if your handy with power tools
Yup, got mine made by Bamboo!

·
'06.5 TCM
223 Posts
One of the FFF's (Front Face Finisher) is the one I have, I got it on a deal with bB headlights.
I believe so. That was the set that Vip_Wannabe sold if I'm not mistaken. I would have totally jumped into my car and drove the 400+ miles to Ventura to pick them up. Alas, I logged on about an hour too late that day. Can't wait to see it on your car though, was a great pickup and a sweet deal. :cool:

Sorry to thread jack Sam :D

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
Welcome to this amazing forum Big Sam.

I dont have the TRD gad lid you are looking for but I would check out the classified section on this site. There are tons of great deals in that section.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts

I check every few hours!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
thank you bro I'm here to make new friends with club xb fans. and to buy stuff that i like and need thanks :D

---------- Post added 12-15-2013 at 03:10 PM ----------

anybody looking for a fff i have one for sale or trade. let me known :cool:

---------- Post added 12-15-2013 at 03:11 PM ----------

it's on my BB look at my pictures

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i bought it from rays the final transformation

---------- Post added 12-15-2013 at 03:43 PM ----------

front face finish the same ones from the yellow BB and the white BB that i seen on club Xb

---------- Post added 12-15-2013 at 04:15 PM ----------

the same one that's on SAKURA ride

1 - 16 of 16 Posts