Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When you purchase a RS4 it is supposed to have RS4 floormats and the RS4 applique on the back bumper, not the stock floor mats or stock bumper applique with the round holes. I have seen this at 2 different dealerships and the sales person had no clue wtf.

Heres the what the rs4 bumper applique should be.

Floor Mats

Since the 2 dealers were here in Houston, I guess the Gulf Coast Toyota config place has screwed them up some how.

·
Registered
229 Posts
everything was in the box or on the box that was supposed to come wit it. from the floor mats to the applique in back to the lights under the dash an grill wit the rs4 badge number to the wheel covers. but they both already switched rims an one upgraded to HID's already.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Bamm's RS4.0 xB has the rear bumper applique and color matched TYC tails, but I'm not sure about his floor mats.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
I tought the RS's came with alloys. the yellow ones only had hubcaps around here. seems the they all came that way. what a ripoff.

·
bB Squad
704 Posts
what a ripoff.
I guess it would be if you actually paid for alloys. I don't believe you do. Besides would you really want whatever wheels they choose to put on it?

Skeeter, is everything there on your RS4? It really stinks that they've messed up a couple of those things.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
No release series's xb'x came with alloys, they all came with special hub caps, anyone would upgrade to alloys but get screwed on the price.

I have 2 RS1's, a RS3 and a RS4 hub caps cam on them all.

I only created this post because of what I saw with my own eye's. Apparently the gulf state toyota place screwed up.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I haven't yet recieved my RS4 yet, but I'll keep ya'll posted on whether its got everything it's supposed to or not. I actually hope they don't put the rear bumper applique on.... I want it, just not on the car while I have it... I'll give it to the second owner when I sell it... It is going on 3 months now since I ordered mine, I just got the call today that it has left the port finally:D

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Skeeter

Mine had all the proper stuff (note; only front floormats are badged the rears and cargo are stock) did you not get everything? ;)

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
Aaron, here in Houston Gulf States Toyota at the port is who configure the xB's put everything on, the dealers dont do a damn thing except clean and sale them. This problems I saw could have been isolated to the cars coming from the Gulf States Toyota port. Illinois cars come from Portland I think, GrizzyChopper (alex) prolly knows.

Sdsnybyn, the front floor mats are the only ones with the badging, and did you notice only the lighting is in the front, none in the rear as the rs1, and rs3 are, the rs2 maybe, I dont know I dont have that one. You car for damn sure came through the port in Portland.

I also wish there was a option to have the light cycle through each color.

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
Yep

lights are only in front and cup holders. i think they should have done the rear seats and the rear cup holder too. ;)

·
Registered
614 Posts
Mine has both the floormats(only the fronts are badged) and the bumper protector.I thought the bumper protector was a goofy upgrade but now that I have it I like it. :D

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lights are only in front and cup holders. i think they should have done the rear seats and the rear cup holder too. ;)

I wish the lights were in the back as well, and me and my wife would have liked a setting to automaticly cycle through the colors. The LED's are bright in this light pipes. Pull the cap off and look at it.

·
Registered
614 Posts
I wish the lights were in the back as well, and me and my wife would have liked a setting to automaticly cycle through the colors. The LED's are bright in this light pipes. Pull the cap off and look at it.

They do cycle automatically.Push the button and hold it down for a few seconds then release. I leave mine on cycle all the time. :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
i recently picked up a RS4. Mine has the RS4 mats and RS4 bumper deal. But also in the lot there were 2 others that didnt not have them. So i think this is either a port issue or a scion issue.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.