Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
awwwww. that was going to be my new secret mod. now everyone is going have one. I almost have the $$$ saved.

that site is funny.....

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
If it worked you wouldnt want to sell it.

I wonder how many people do not know what this is? HMMMMM

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I'm waiting for the knock off version to show up on eBay!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
OMG:

Let's face it: Only AWD cars have good handling. (Just ask anyone with an AWD performance vehicle.)

But

Please refrain from making left or right turns once this kit is installed. To enjoy the added handling benefits of AWD with this kit, is important that the steering wheel remains perfectly centered!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I MADE MY OWN OUT OF A OLD SODA CAN AND BLUE AND RED THUMB TACKS.
I JUST GOT BACK FROM OCT. 31. 05. AND I AM FINE SEE.

·
Registered
873 Posts
did you see their passenger noise reducer. i think i need to get some. LOL.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Modern synthetic oil is very expensive - so why run the risk of getting it dirty by running it through your motor block? KaleCoAuto bypass kit comes with everything you need to run the oil around your motor block where it will do more good. Oil runs cooler, and as a result, there may be horsepower gains!

You've heard of the Y pipe.. the X pipe.. the H pipe.. nothing can touch the O pipe!!! It provides 100% back pressure feedback on ALL engines!! Torque increase and kuneutson valve float brings in much lower revs so you don't hurt your motor! Not CARB Legal. Please specify standard or polished finish. Product shown is single input O-Pipe with polished finish.

With these high quality microfiber polishing pads, you not only avoid creating swirl marks in your paint by using a worn out pad, they also save you money by indicating when they are worn out. Never throw away a pad with use left again! A special super-soft microfiber covers a plush foam interior, and absolutely positively will not create swirl marks for the lifetime of the product - guaranteed! They work on this unique principal: Within every pad, are a series of metal spikes. When the pad is worn out, the foam breaks down, then the metal spines penetrate the cloth, and leave a visual indication on your vehicle, so you know when it's time to replace the pad! Compatible with any common buffer, or can also be used by hand.

They also have blinker fluid, elbow grease...cross drilled nrake lines...OMG....thats some funny shite

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I don' think I've had a good laugh like this in years...

I bought the cross drilled brake hoses. All I can say is WOWZERS !! After putting 300,000 miles on the car, my brake pads are like new still. Looks like they never even touched the rotors. Don't let these people from Kale fool you.They greatly underestimate the effects of their products. These brake lines run SO cool, that my air conditioner (that is OUT of freon), now cools the inside of the car down to -23 degrees !! The car backs up a lot faster now too.
I can't wait till my O-Pipe comes in now. YES !!

Rating: [5 of 5 Stars]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.