Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
hayalex6 said:
I have the luminics yellow and I like it.
Ditto, but I have the H3's. (Sentra Fog-light Conversion)

·
Registered
240 Posts
i have nokya hyper yellow, they are purtty yellow lol i will post some pics as soon as i get them up...

·
Registered
458 Posts
I think you asked me at the KK meet but yeah I am running the luminics yellow but I think the best way to go is to get the 3000K HID kit. That's what I opted for just waiting to install them. More or less just waiting for the luminics to go out. And as soon as they do I will show you what the 3000K will look like. Hopefully hella yellow and GANGSTA.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I had the Nokya's. they were a medium yellow (I woulda liked a little more color). one bulb burnt out after four months - and I do very little driving w/ the lights on... I called them on it and they said, "too bad... if we were PIAA, we'd replace it". needless to say, I won't buy Nokya bulbs anymore.

they were inexpensive and I liked 'em while I had 'em, but I got what I paid for.

·
Registered
458 Posts
only way to go is HIDs all in front.....lol!!
That's my plan I have them sitting in the garage 6000K for the headlights and 3000K for the foglights. I can get a steal'n deal on HIDs too. I know everyone says that but I really can. It doesn't matter what brand they are really they are all made in China/Taiwan anyway.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.