Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for opinions on who makes the best under the passenger seat sub enclosures. On another thread I was given a recomendation for Elemental design which looks like one good possibility but i would like to evaluate all the possibilities. The elemental design enclosure is for a 10" and the tech I spoke to feels that there is not adaquit room (not physical room to put it but room the speaker needs to have in the space available) for a 12". Would love to hear other opinions on that too. If you have a suggestion for a sub enclosure please tell me where i can find in (ie. website, link etc.) Thanx in advance

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd like to evaluate sub enclosures specifically designed for the scion xb. The element design is and i think there are others.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I have an Arc Audio 10 inch, in a custom enclosure. The enclosure is fitted to the underseat area, and the seat needs to be removed to remove the enclosure.

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
I have the 12" pioneer shallow mount sub under the passenger seat in a custom box and its a tight fit, but works. Its a loud sub and needs power, pretty sweet sub for being nicknamed the pancake.

·
Registered
679 Posts
have you seen the scoshe stealth box from crutchfield? it goes in the rear storage.
i have one and i like it... its not the highest quality sub, but i'm not competing in any comps. It works well for me and sounds pretty good, i'm powering it with a 240w rms amp and i have to really turn down gain on it otherwise its just way too loud

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.