Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best in dash and head rest TV's to get for the BOX? And how much do they run? Thanks in advance for any assists.:)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Best TVs for the xB

What is the best in dash and head rest TV's to get for the BOX? And how much do they run? Thanks in advance for any assists.:)

·
Registered
234 Posts
keyeasy said:
You can get some tv-view or provision monitors for the headrest for about 120 bux shipped. And as far as indash it depends on what features you're looking at. If you want navi I'd say get an eclipse unit.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do you know any sites I could order from? Just looking at viewing dvds for the in dash right now.

·
Registered
234 Posts
keyeasy said:
Do you know any sites I could order from? Just looking at viewing dvds for the in dash right now.
Right now my setup is a 7inch in the dash and a single din dvd unit in the cubby area underneath the ac. That kinda thing goes a few hundred dollars. Then there are double din screens or single din flipouts just depends on what you want to do. Check your p/m btw

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the info. Also I saw some sunvisor LCD screens on ebay. Does anyone know if those are any good?

·
Registered
672 Posts
<shameless plug>

Well, i know that http://www.dealfactory.net has a few good deals on some headreset monitors:

PYLE - 7.2" Headrest TFT LCD Mobile Video Monitor w/remote & stand
Price: $97.19

7” TFT LCD MONITOR WITH CAR HEADREST CASE, STAND AND REMOTE CONTROL
Price: $102.59

And even some roof mounted monitors and front units:
9'' Roof Mount TFT LCD Color Monitor
Price: $124.19
:D :D :D :D :D :D
</shameless plug>

·
Registered
234 Posts
I wouldnt put anything Pyle in my car. Theres a guy on ScionLife i.c.e. king that sells monitors. I just ordered a 12.1 inch flipdown and 2 head rest monitors from him today.

·
Registered
672 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
This is great info. Thanks guys. Not sure if I want an in dash, a flipdown, or the lcd sunvisor. Any recommendations on what would be the cheapest?

·
Registered
311 Posts
in dash is usually around 600-1500$ depending on the features..
flipdown depends on what size your looking for probably $150+
and lcd sunvisor = $100+

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I have Performance Teknique 7 inch screens in my headrests and cubby above the glove box.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I see alot of LCD sunvisors on ebay. A friend of mine has one and it's pretty good quality. I think I'm gonna go with those or maybe a flipdown. $600-1500 for an in dash is too rich for my blood right now.

·
Registered
311 Posts
keyeasy said:
I see alot of LCD sunvisors on ebay. A friend of mine has one and it's pretty good quality. I think I'm gonna go with those or maybe a flipdown. $600-1500 for an in dash is too rich for my blood right now.
ya but i love the in-dash.. especially touch screen.. and if you do plan on getting one check out.. crutchfield.com and cardomain.com

:)

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I will get an in dash later this year and I will definitely check out those sites. I just want something cheap that works right now:)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.