Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
for the money? get a torch and heat up the springs, so they drop you down 2".

That's not smart.

Buuutt... If you want to be smart, and stay on a budget, the Megan racing springs are a great deal and lower you 2"

·
Registered
974 Posts
MattyRattyPoo said:
Tanabe DF210's hands down. THe lowest drop for sproings and they ride nice. Id stay away from off brand stuff.
I'm with him.

The best way to lower your car as cheap as possible is to get your hands on the Tanabe DF210 springs and just run them on your stock struts.

If you do the work yourself and get the springs from Fujiz it will cost you about $190 to lower your ride.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
FUJIZ!!!!! whoot! You can also go GoldLine, not as much of a drop, but I have heard they ride nicer....

·
Registered
570 Posts
ctruss said:
I'm with him.

The best way to lower your car as cheap as possible is to get your hands on the Tanabe DF210 springs and just run them on your stock struts.

If you do the work yourself and get the springs from Fujiz it will cost you about $190 to lower your ride.
I just lowered my xb with DF210s, looks great ACTUALLY I didn't lower my xb surfcitylocal did the install for me..... I did help a little..... Thank you Taz

·
Registered
333 Posts
if you want i can get you the DF210's just lemme know

Auto Fashion
858-635-6620

·
Registered
419 Posts
i need tanabe df210. when you lower it that low do you need to get a aftermarket camber so your wheels dont look like there are splitting

·
Registered
813 Posts
Im sorry but the Progress Lowering kit is easily the best lowering kit for the money. Superior product among all others. The ride is confidently smoother and the kit absorbs every bump in the road. I've ran progress for over 2 years and i wouldnt change it for a thing.
www.progressauto.com

·
Registered
230 Posts
anyone know anything about the tanabe NF210's? and what color they are? sorry about the color question.. but I have a theme i am trying to do..

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
Misterflipper said:
Im sorry but the Progress Lowering kit is easily the best lowering kit for the money. Superior product among all others. The ride is confidently smoother and the kit absorbs every bump in the road. I've ran progress for over 2 years and i wouldnt change it for a thing.
www.progressauto.com
yeah, and their link is in your signature..... aka, sponsor.

·
Registered
813 Posts
hayalex6 said:
yeah, and their link is in your signature..... aka, sponsor.
Actually before I was even sponsored by Progress I was on their springs. Once they came out with thir coilovers thats when I got sponsored..so dont say im just trying to do a sponsorship plug in here. Progress makes good quality products, ask anyone whose on them.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I'm not doubting you, I was going to get their sway bar, until I found the Whiteline.

But I'm just used to the OTHER SITE where ppl just talk stuff up so much, it get's annoying, and their sponsored, but flood the boards with their crap.

·
Registered
230 Posts
its not my decision.. i want a good spring.. but i want something other than tein. everyone gets tein.. I know tein is good.. but i would like something nice and affordable. How are the DF210's? I have 18's on my xB. They came with it.

·
Registered
813 Posts
06TCMxB said:
alright smarta$$.. i was just trying to ask a simple question. I am not gonna paint my springs or powdercoat them.
Ha sorry wasnt trying to be a smart ass...i was a lil drunk on the site last night....forgive me ?

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.