Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys. i am installing a morror camera. and it calls for one acc fuse, and i think one constant. i have a diagram, but don't know which are on and which are switched, befor i strat crawing around, i was wondering if there is a more detailed drawing, perhaps with this info...the unit has these fuse jumpers, so the install is easy, if i know what might be best options..thank guys.

Circuit component Electrical wiring Amber Electronic component Electronic engineering
Rectangle Schematic Font Parallel Engineering

·
Registered
748 Posts
yeah, add-a-circuits are cool............I would tend to use door locks for unswitched and maybe wipers for switched? Might be better choices but door locks are momentary use and probably not at same time as using mirror cam and wipers aren't used all the time. There are a coupla slots without fuses but not sure if wired and what they were labeled as. Ideally I would isolate if possible but shouldn't be an issue sharing. Never had issue using those add a circuits sharing things.

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, add-a-circuits are cool............I would tend to use door locks for unswitched and maybe wipers for switched? Might be better choices but door locks are momentary use and probably not at same time as using mirror cam and wipers aren't used all the time. There are a coupla slots without fuses but not sure if wired and what they were labeled as. Ideally I would isolate if posible but shouldn't be an issue sharing. Never had issue using those add a circuits sharing things.
this is a help, and makes sense. i will try that set up. you are right about the locks. thank you.

·
Lots o leather and copper
1,630 Posts
Radio and dome light are the two easiest to use. Radio is switched and dome light is constant.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts