Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
916 Posts
I would go wil bBist or MotorFX hoods! Both are good quality and and back up by many happy costomers. I myself have a bBist dual vented CF hood. Fits great and looks awesome! I used to have a bBist OEM style CF hood and that too was awesome in fitment and quality.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I've had a couple of cf hoods, and IMHO, the bBist.com hoods are the best fitting and don't flutter when you're driving on the highway at 75+ mph.

·
Registered
104 Posts
i don't know if it's out for the xb but i liked it on the bmw m3 i saw it on ...it white carbon fiber...it's really hott...makes the car stand out from othas...i'm planning in the future to make an all white cabon fiber acura integra

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Speaking of CF, is their other colors other than black? I thought I saw a red CF somewhere, but I could be mistaken.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Stylis said:
Tammie, Tim has a cherry CF vented hood. :D
Thanks! That's right! :)

I know the colored ones are more expensive. Though, it's nice to know that are other options colorwise.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
I know some people frown on ViS cf hoods, but mine fits like a glove and no fluttering

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Stylis said:
yeah, the colored ones are more money. Ask evildave if he will sell you his silver CF hood. :D
I need money for that, but that's good to know. I was actually wondering if there was a blue one out there somewhere cuz eventually I would like to buy one that's blue to match my blue accents.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.