Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok Im considering air ride and Im looking for the best system for the price. I dont really care about front to back or side to side. I just want it to be dependable and safe! Also how hard is installation?

·
Registered
121 Posts
there are a million threads on SL about this topic. The best air ride for me, might not be the best air ride for you. it all depends on what your looking for, and I did it all...f, b, ss, and i have 2 huge compressors and a nice shinny switch box.

my front bags are Airlift, the rear bags are Slams w/ fbi brackets), (2) 2 gallon tanks (mounted under the front seats), (2) air Zenieth compressors, and (3) check valves. Don't ask me about my line and fittings, b/c nobody approves.... but its flexable, and i haven't had a single problem with it!

Attachments

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
LuminicsBulbsDotCom said:
I think the best air ride for the Scion Xb would be the Air Runner setup. Its also the most complete kit that I have Ever seen. I have been building full show vehicles for almost 15 years and this is my opinion.
Craig, is there a U.S. website for AirRunner? the one from far east dosn't seem to work.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got my kit from FBI well over a year ago and the only problem I had was a leak on a front strut bag which it was a bad fitting. I think the install is the make or break of the air ride be it what ever kit.
I have all my tanks and comp under the car so the only thing you see inside is a switch box which is mounted in the dash.

·
Registered
142 Posts
i'm runnin easy street for now. 5 gallon tank in the hatch, comp under the car. I'm definately going to be switching out the rear bags for something a little more reliable, sleeve bags make me shudder....

·
Registered
121 Posts
^^^^ I completly agree!

and Mr. Edmond Oklahoma...... I told you that ES rears f'ing suck, and you wanted to argue with me didn't you..... guess you had to learn your lesson the hard way.....And i even told you not to use them b4 you had anything installed!

oh, well! I'll sell me Slam Specialties to you! They rock!

·
Registered
659 Posts
I've been running Airrunners for a year now $3000 instaled safest ride out there they work

but they don't jump;) :D :D :D

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
=THREADJACK=
ric2542, i see that you have hood pins on your CF hood? how was the install, and how are those pin plates held into the hood. Rivets?
You know the CF SEIBON hood that i have; im thinking of securing them w/ pins. just wanted to know how yours is working out. thanks =)
=THREADJACK OUT=

·
Registered
142 Posts
clay, i may take you up on that offer when i get some money. the front strut bags are still good enough for me right now, but everytime i look at the sleeves in the back it makes me nervous. PM me with prices and i'll let you know

·
Registered
121 Posts
thanks svcscions. each one is a 2 gallon tank. i'm thinking of using my nitrious bottles as air tanks too. then i'll have a whole lot of air!!!

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
air runner is the best next to bold world... (which isnt available in the US) so for the US market air runner hands down..absolutely no welding required =)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.