Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking at buying the BeSpoke add-on for my 2015 XB mainly for navigation. What does everyone who has it in a 2014-2015 think? Also is there a way to update the navigation or does it update itself?

·
Registered
11 Posts
I am looking at buying the BeSpoke add-on for my 2015 XB mainly for navigation. What does everyone who has it in a 2014-2015 think? Also is there a way to update the navigation or does it update itself?
Don't have the dealer do it. Buy it used off ebay from wrecker for $300-350, usually get the head unit and the nav unit. People selling the just the nav unit want the same or more than getting both together. The install is less than 15 min and the Nav unit is plug and play.

See link below:

DIY 2014 Navigation unit **FULLY working 6/19** Pandora/Weather/Traffic/ETC... - Scion FR-S Forum | Subaru BRZ Forum | Toyota 86 GT 86 Forum | AS1 Forum - FT86CLUB

·
Registered
11 Posts
Do u guys know wer to buy the BeSpoke Add-On Module? I don't want to buy it from the dealer coz they charge u an arm and a leg.
As I said in my post...Ebay. I bought both my entune module and Bespoke from there. It's plug and play. You sill need a GPS antenna and an Entune harness. The harness can be had from a dealer for $22-30 or you could buy one with the harness. GPS antenna is about $15. I have seen them as cheap as $9.

This one is a little pricey, $300-350 is about normal for one with a nav/Bespoke unit. The unit is the box on the bottom with the Harmon sticker and that is the harness you need. Buy a kit like this and sell the headunit for $200-300. Most of the Nav units by themselves I see people selling in the $400-600 range.

---------- Post added 09-10-2015 at 12:07 AM ----------

Forgot the link

13 14 15 Scion FRS Fr s Stereo Radio Navigation GPS CD Player Amp BRZ 2013 2015 | eBay

---------- Post added 09-10-2015 at 12:12 AM ----------

Here is a better deal.

15 Scion TC LKQ CD Player Radio | eBay

·
Registered
107 Posts
I tried searching but I cant seem to find one on ebay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

---------- Post added 09-09-2015 at 05:32 PM ----------

I have a head unit already, I just need the module.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
11 Posts
I just posted a link to two radios with the bespoke module. Look at the picture that shows the back of the radio. See the thin metal box with 2 square connectors and rectangular connector with a cable that plugs into two ports on the radio. That thin box is the Bespoke module. You buy both, the radio and the module together. Either swap out your radio or move the module to your radio and sell the extra radio. It is really that easy, no more than 15 minutes work. Maybe a little more if you have swap the radio mounting brackets.

If you just want the module, you will need to buy the brackets that mount the module to the radio and then buy the Etune harnass too.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts