Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Hit a huge ass pot hole and bent one of my wheels. Should i remove all my wheels or can i just run my 18s in the rear and put my stockers in the front? My wheels are 18x7 tire is 215/35 18. I prolly should just put the stockers back on, but just was curious as to see if people thinks it a bad idea :p

·
Registered
234 Posts
you want the same size side to side. Since the xb is front wheel drive just put them on the front, the rear axle is just along for the ride. Good luck with your rim, that's why I have 15's on my box. I have bent 3 rims on my previous cars and learned that sidewalls are my friend.

·
Registered
361 Posts
yup what she said^^^^^ as long at the 2 tires on the front are the same size you'll be ok.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Sucks man. I wouldn't go larger than 16" either. Yeah. Looks nice & all, but for practicallity, it sucks. Too many potholes everywhere. That's why I have 15s on my box too.

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
tedinacube said:
Hey all,

Hit a huge ass pot hole and bent one of my wheels. Should i remove all my wheels or can i just run my 18s in the rear and put my stockers in the front? My wheels are 18x7 tire is 215/35 18. I prolly should just put the stockers back on, but just was curious as to see if people thinks it a bad idea :p

Might as well slap a CRX-Si sticker on the back, cuz that would be waaaaaaaaayyyyy R I Z E R ( z is a c)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts