Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone ever install a bench seat in front? maybe one out of a small Toy pickup. Come on, there must be someone who wants their hot woman right up against them... like me. :D

·
Registered
367 Posts
It is a JDM part for the bb. I dont think it is compatible with the US version (mainly because of the parking brake, but I am not 100% sure on that one.

·
Registered
333 Posts
It is a JDM part for the bb. I dont think it is compatible with the US version (mainly because of the parking brake, but I am not 100% sure on that one.

it is compatible with the US xB just cant use the ebrake...so if you have a manual i wouldn't try the bench option...

another thing that the Tjin Edition builders did was make the rear seats and put them in front...im still looking for those pics

·
Registered
333 Posts
dunno how much itll cost? just gotta make custom brackets to work....

·
Registered
762 Posts
it wont be adjustable, the back would have to be welded up somehow, and youll run into interferance problems with the parking brake and shifter

·
Kind Of A Big Deal
137 Posts
Thats the coolest mod Ive sceen in a long time. If you could fab up something to make it adjustable a lot of people would pay good money to do it.

·
Registered
2,939 Posts
front bench seats are sick! but its tooo much work for a manual!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
If you know what parts to look for, and know how to weld, its easy ehuff!

·
Strange Music Rep
60 Posts
yeah im thinkin about doing this. how hard is it to change the position of the e brake on a manual to a foot ebrake??

1 - 20 of 83 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.