Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone i been thinking and i think ima retire my car after i do one big show maybe auto crave or so i cant really afford to keep moding my car i need to save to buy a house so i think ima find a way cheaper hobbie prob going into rc car drifting :) what do u guys think ?

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Do what makes you happy man. Just be sure that if you're gonna part that bad boy out that you'll let us get first dibs.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Well Good Luck Itherway . I Think Im Going To At Least Be Late This Season. We Got To Move As Well And I Havent Had A Chance To Do Anymore Anyways. So No Reson To Show The Same As Last Year. Nice Ride

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Yo Richard!!
I feel ya bro! After much discussion and thought, im doing a few small things to my box and calling it finito also... I'll still show and run the club, but my box is complete. The wife wants to do a Manson (Marilyn not Charles) inspired Box and the design we have so far is sic....... and after today, looks like that is the route we will be going....

hello everyone i been thinking and i think ima retire my car after i do one big show maybe auto crave or so i cant really afford to keep moding my car i need to save to buy a house so i think ima find a way cheaper hobbie prob going into rc car drifting :) what do u guys think ?

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
good luck to you. im sure that once you move into your new house, you will get back into modding the xB.

if you get a r/c car, let me know. we will find somewhere so we can race/drift together.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
No need to part with your Xb! Just park it for a while and keep it covered and out of sight until you buy your home, you'll find that love for the car again as you did when you bought her!

Laz

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.