Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 284 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was thinking since summer was rolling around and alot of us live in Sunny Souther California that we could do a mini meet and have a summer night filled with shinning LEDs. In Car Entertainment, and the cool people of Clubxb.com out about frollicing in the sand....

would anyone be intrested ? Bolsa Chica beaches close @ 10pm, maybe 11 in the summer I am not sure. Its like 8 bucks for parking with a HUUGE stretch of sand and pits for 2 or 3 miles. Was thinking we could meet up whenever leave whenever. Would anyone be intrested ?

·
Registered
322 Posts
Misterflipper said:
Was thinking since summer was rolling around and alot of us live in Sunny Souther California that we could do a mini meet and have a summer night filled with shinning LEDs. In Car Entertainment, and the cool people of Clubxb.com out about frollicing in the sand....

would anyone be intrested ? Bolsa Chica beaches close @ 10pm, maybe 11 in the summer I am not sure. Its like 8 bucks for parking with a HUUGE stretch of sand and pits for 2 or 3 miles. Was thinking we could meet up whenever leave whenever. Would anyone be intrested ?
I would be down for that, just not next weekend or the weekend of the 20th.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I'm down for whenever, it's a five minute drive for me.

Would be cool if we could do it when yellow sub is here.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Scion Xb Bon Fire

Sounds like fun Chris. I think June would probably be the best. We got shows the next 2 weeks third weekend of May im going to look at places for the wedding haha. I think a Saturday would probably be the best.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think June sounds like a good idea. Ill play with the idea here and there, Id like to have a big turn out like your meet Scott. How rad would that be seeing 50 scions in a beach parking lot just hanging out...oh man that made me excited

·
Registered
322 Posts
HAWAIIANBUILT said:
I'm up for this !!!

Let me know when you would like to set a date for this meet and we'll bring some food and drinks for everyone !!!

This is an event we don't wanna miss !!!

If you're willing to cook and bring stuff, I'm willing to chip in at least. Lemme know how much you need.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
why dont we all chip in? this is not free you know? :D im willing to donate $10 for you guys!

·
FUSCION
331 Posts
:) OK TIME TO HELP ORGANIZE !!! :)

WHAT:
BEACH BONFIRE & BBQ & FREE RAFFLE PRIZES !!!

WHERE:
BOLSA CHICA STATE BEACH !!!
(Spot Location To Be Determined)

WHEN: *VOTE BELOW* !!!
JUNE (SAT) 3 / 10 / 17 / 24 ??
5:00 PM -
I can arrive REAL EARLY to RESERVE a SPOT w/Misterflipper

THE LIST (NAME - DONATION - DATE CHOSEN)

01. Misterflipper
02. Rodney -Hawaiianbuilt -Drinks / Raffle Prize - June 3 /10
03. Stephanie - Htpnkbx - June 10 / 17
04. Pete -BOxlover11 - June 3 / 10
05. Amy - SillyRabbit - Firewood - June 3 / 10
06. Joseph - Scionified - June 3 / 10

:) THIS WILL BE AN AWESOME EVENT CLUB xB FOLKS great Idea Misterflipper !!! :)

·
Registered
322 Posts
HTPNKBX said:
6/10 or 6/17 would be cool cuz my mom's visiting after 10 yrs so she has to spend time with her grandkids. I can get a night off…FINALLY!:eek:
You're in redlands? I work off of california and redlands, I wonder if I've seen you before?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
THE LIST (NAME - DONATION - DATE CHOSEN)

01. Misterflipper
02. Rodney -Hawaiianbuilt -Drinks / Raffle Prize - June 3 /10
07. surfcitylocal - Dogs & Burgers - June 10 (no booze on state beaches)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
HAWAIIANBUILT said:
:) I'm up for this !!! :)

SPAM rocks! I love Spam, I'm in the Spam fan club! SPAM is the best reason to visit Hawaii! Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im figuring if everyone just brought somethign to eat for themselves and i could haul my BBQ or somethign to Bolsa Chica that day and get the pit before hand with Rodney aka the photo man we should be fine

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Misterflipper said:
Im figuring if everyone just brought somethign to eat for themselves and i could haul my BBQ or somethign to Bolsa Chica that day and get the pit before hand with Rodney aka the photo man we should be fine
Just remember Chris, and this is NOT a racist comment, just a true statement, if you want a pit you'll have to have someone there at the crack of dawn before all the, um how should I put it, May 1, protesters take them all. It's just a fact of life down here.

·
FUSCION
331 Posts
THE LIST: NAME - DONATION (optional or bring your own) - DATE CHOSEN

01. Misterflipper
02. Rodney -Hawaiianbuilt - Drinks / Raffle Prize - June 3 /10
07. surfcitylocal - Dogs & Burgers - June 10 (no booze on state beaches)
08. Jason - Newagestar - June 3 / 10 / 17 / 24
09. Mike - NYOMOUTH - June 3 / 10 / 17 / 24

1 - 20 of 284 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.