Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey any thoughts on another beach BBQ at Bolsa Chica? I know Rodney and Steph were kickin the idea around.This is my busy season but i'm sure i can work something out.
Give it some thought and lets see if we can get something going.
Also I'm trying to get some people together for the Bears and packers game on the 10th at a place in HB. i believe its called my place. I'll get some details up after me and mike the Fed ex guy get it figured out. its on sept 10th and the game starts at 1:15pm.
laters...

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool Chris........I'm out of town 1n some cheesy ass hotel tv internet. I'll check back tomorrow and see if we cant some people revved up!
Laters

·
Registered
813 Posts
Chef said:
Cool Chris........I'm out of town 1n some cheesy ass hotel tv internet. I'll check back tomorrow and see if we cant some people revved up!
Laters

Ya let me know cuz i dont think ill be having a car for awhile..had a slight electical fire in the car today cuz the shop i went to in an bunc of idiots. Let me know

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Misterflipper said:
Ya let me know cuz i dont think ill be having a car for awhile..had a slight electical fire in the car today cuz the shop i went to in an bunc of idiots. Let me know
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Say it isn't so!

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Misterflipper said:
HOLY CRAP THATS A BUMMER

·
Registered
813 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Say it isn't so!

Its not as bad as it sounds, im just going to say the wiring job that connect the batteries were really unproffesionally executed. One set had a screw into the ground, another wire has a slice about a 1/2 inch down and open touching the dynamat and carpet. Just alot of little things that shouldnt of been there. I swear I could of smoked some salmon in my car thats how bad it got

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I hope you get your ride back soon Chris Dat suxxors!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey Gang...I guess the Football thing aint happnin this weekend. my Buddy cant make it and no one showed interest. let me know if anyones up for a beach thing sometime.

C yas

·
Registered
296 Posts
Misterflipper said:
Ya Scott told me the bad news about the fire! That Sucks!!! Hey if worse come to worse and there are no available fire pits we can always use Chris' box! :eek: J/K man! I hope the damage wasnt to bad? Let me know how it all turns out!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Down4Action1 said:
Ya Scott told me the bad news about the fire! That Sucks!!! Hey if worse come to worse and there are no available fire pits we can always use Chris' box! :eek: J/K man! I hope the damage wasnt to bad? Let me know how it all turns out!
Ha ya they didnt screw too much up but now i am stuck with an uncomfortable situation. I ended up deciding to go to another shop and start from scrath which means im eating a alot of blown money. I just cant have little errors like that that could n the end ruin my car. Powerbass decided to switch out the 4 15s and 3000 watt amps to their 3xl 12s, which only have about a 300 rms diffrence, and 4 1500 watt amps. So in the end I think they system will be louder this way and it will make it more appealing. **** happens, we live and learn..its too bad mine cost me alot of money.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Misterflipper said:
Ha ya they didnt screw too much up but now i am stuck with an uncomfortable situation. I ended up deciding to go to another shop and start from scrath which means im eating a alot of blown money. I just cant have little errors like that that could n the end ruin my car. Powerbass decided to switch out the 4 15s and 3000 watt amps to their 3xl 12s, which only have about a 300 rms diffrence, and 4 1500 watt amps. So in the end I think they system will be louder this way and it will make it more appealing. **** happens, we live and learn..its too bad mine cost me alot of money.
Sound like my luck! I still have a leak in my bag that ive been too busy to fix! I also agree it sucks even worse when ya gotta pay double for something to get done again! Good luck this time around man!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.