Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
please excuse the dirty car took pics right after install...ill take better pics later. these are the fiberglass flares...not carbon fiber..painted flat black. i also put a 3mm spacer added with the OTG 10mm in the rear to get a bit more flush. laters...

mikey

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanx all!

Dion:

been doing the family thang bro...weddings, bday parties, etc...also working with the scion and my oldie. i got another flip-out dvd player and added a second player for the monitors in the rear, put a new headliner its a dark burgandy quilt material, with help from jess, he also got my a,b,c and kick panels, brake light, and bottom panel below the center console dash in black suede. also got my reverse hood scoop hood all painted and need to install. with the OTG spacers and an added 3mm spacer im rubbing a tad now....imma go borrow my frens fender roller and problem will be solved in a few mins. ill try to meet up with you guys this saturday to say hi.take care bro

2toned nice touch.
should BCP color match it.

and what size are your tires?
looks wayyy smaller than mine.

might color match it...actually looking at a darker burgandy to have a lil contrast.

tires are the stock scion tires i believe 185-60 tires

yellow_sub where ya get the flares and how much?
these flares were actually prototype made by a fren of mine so they will be coming soon...i believe pricing will be about $275 for the set in fiberglass. ill try to keep posted on them but im sure hes gonna post them once hes done.

thanks again

mikey

eE: lots of sanding, prepping and fitting and drilling into the car hope your ready for that....hehehehhe

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Toy_bB said:
thanx all!

Dion:

been doing the family thang bro...weddings, bday parties, etc...also working with the scion and my oldie. i got another flip-out dvd player and added a second player for the monitors in the rear, put a new headliner its a dark burgandy quilt material, with help from jess, he also got my a,b,c and kick panels, brake light, and bottom panel below the center console dash in black suede. also got my reverse hood scoop hood all painted and need to install. with the OTG spacers and an added 3mm spacer im rubbing a tad now....imma go borrow my frens fender roller and problem will be solved in a few mins. ill try to meet up with you guys this saturday to say hi.take care bro
Dude, you have been busy!! Hey, can I borrow Jess from you??

J/K Bro! We'll see you soon enough! :cool:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.