Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres my box, finally got new wheels...last wheels were 16x7 work ewings. i like these better. rolling on 15x8 zero offset sportmax wheels on 185-60 tires, drive so so smooth and no rub issues. ill be putting my fab wing and bbist vented hood and flares as soon as there done getting painted.

mikey

Attachments

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Hmm, everytime I see a pic of those 002s, it makes me want them more and more.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks good, How do you like the mirrors out on the fenders? I gave it a thought after seeing this one.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Looks good, How do you like the mirrors out on the fenders? I gave it a thought after seeing this one.

it took a little while to get used to on that car, ive been driving on fender mirrors for a while from my other cars,...1971 240zg, 1973 skyline gtx, and an old starlet i had before all had fender mirrors as well...so adjustment wasnt to bad...got used to it fast....i like them. sets the car apart from others. thanks for the replies.

mikey

·
Registered
402 Posts
nice pics of my mom's house......car okay...hehe j/k bro..too bad my sister gets to drive it more than you.....looking good.....where's my set? late

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Mosh_xB nice wheels man!

gotta take that Work sticker off now

yea took off the sticker tonight...had that sticker with my old work ewings powdercoated black. notice my old chrome fender mirrors...hehe might be seeing another pair of fender mirrors again, found another set.

mikey

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
mikkoxB yo Toy bB...do u happen 2 live around chula vista??...i think ive seen on olympic parkway a couple of times...neway nice box!!

actually my gf lives in chula vista by olympic she drives the car more than i do...i have my beater silvia. i miss the soft ride hehe

mikey

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
by chance, do you have any in-car pics of the mirrors and the vision? ive been thinking about them for a long time, but am scared i will lose too much vision (the reason i ditched my F1 sport mirrors).

thanks
scotty

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.