Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked up a c/f bBist Type I spoiler wing over the weekend. I didn't install it yet because I need to re-clear it. But now that I'm waiting, I'm trying to decide if I should keep it or not or get the Oem c/f wing instead. Should I keep this wing after I re-clear it or should I sell it or try to trade it??? What do you guys think???
 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top