Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
I did this and I will tell you be patient, the bBist gauge face is meant to be slid over the needles without removing them. Just take your time. Don't worry about the five connectors, you can use any one. The other ones are for add ons, most reverse gauges come with several of the connectors cause most cars have several gauges. I suggest you test drive you car before putting the gauge covers all on. Basically just put it together minus the clear plastic and last trim piece. You might need to reset the needles.

If the needles don't work right you might need to reset them. If you do post up again and I'll send you links or tell you how to do it. Hopefully they are fine cause you once again have to have much patience when you reset the needles.
How do I reset the needle? Can you send me the link?
thanks

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Well since the thread was taken over and no one seemed to answer Austin's last question. (and he called in a panic). We went over to his house (were not originally invited) and he was having a new years party and says "hey you wanna come in there is plenty of food if you want some". So we didn't eat and got the old school meter out and found his "Power" wire. Hmmm. Hope all is well and it works.

He beter be glad that I am a nice guy.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.