Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
OG Member
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So I'm watching the movie Agent Cody Banks 2 (Don't ask, I'm working on the tail end of a 48hr shift on an ambulance) there is a a part in the movie that a bad guy is driving off in a BCP bB.
Have you seen other movies with a box in it? (I know about Fast and the Furious 3)

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
I heard that in Final Destination 3 there is an xB in it.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Tokyo Drift, I counted about 10. A few where seen multiple times.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
caden_stargate said:
I heard that in Final Destination 3 there is an xB in it.
yeah i saw that last night...

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Padanky said:
Tokyo Drift, I counted about 10. A few where seen multiple times.
I'm about to watch it again, and i'll count each time i see one...but at the end of the first drift when Takashi races Sean, there are two with their hatches open with major wooferage...a few during the chase scene, and some when they are just chillin in the garage...

·
Registered
485 Posts
theres quite a few xBs in the parking garage scenes. In one scene i counted 4 on screen at the same time, but you gotta catch it quick. And yeah, there is uber godly woofage in them

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
i'm watching it now...trying to catch as many as possible...so far about 8 screenshots of just the first garage scene...mostly the same ones of course.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
my car shows up in the first "drift" race right when the s15 hits the pillar the shot of it from the rear as dk passes him u can see my car in the background =P if u guys have downloaded the movie lol

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I saw it...who was standing by it in the red shirt? PW with CF hood, red rims?

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Okay i saw you, i'll make sure i use the screenshot with you in it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.