Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
show came and went. seemed empty as the HIN tour cars did not make it to Chicago. Lost the semi i guess. Maguires no longers sponsers the show and it just seemed to be missing something. No, the W-bLood xB didn't/doesn't win awards as it's not built to a rule book. but that's okay cuz there are gonna be a lot of pics of it floating the net real soon. Here's what I took of the car. I didn't bother getting pics of the show. that's what the professionals are for.
Enjoy!

This seemed to be the most popular angle everyone was taking. Not sure why...

·
Registered
873 Posts
Looking good. just a quick one how many SE peeps rolled in? looks like every shot there's more and more scions.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Never get tired of seeing pics of your car. The first pic shows off the stance really really well. My favorite shot of the bunch.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Who needs a trophy when you know your car is better executed than 99.9% of the cars out there? Styling aside, it's a sweet ass ride, and I bet you are proud everytime you're behind the wheel.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Very Very Very Nice Ride.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
That looks awesome! I'm feeling that kit, sexxxxxxxy. :D

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
we brought about 20 cars. We did good as a group. both mild and wild tC's and 2 group trophies.

·
Registered
873 Posts
congrats!!!! looking at the pics you folks rocked!!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
could be laurent and curtissa......he's back from Iraq on some R & R.......

·
Registered
630 Posts
Looking nice and clean jim. So when are you going to get that w-blood grill on. I know you are having fitment issues. But make it work.

·
Registered
873 Posts
could be laurent and curtissa......he's back from Iraq on some R & R.......
i ditto on that. cause she's somewhere on that side meeting up laurent. can't wait for her to come back see how HIN went.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.