Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tis may not be the right forum area for this but here it is.

I have been a bachelor this week (wife in Palm Springs) so I have been doing some dream parts research. In doing this I have come across numerous bB rear hatches with the license plate location on them.

So my question is, when did they start selling the bB with a door mounted rear hatch????

PS dminner you are right the locobanana kit is amazing. Too bad it is discontinued. I also saw the scudetto lip kit, very nice indeed.

PSS JDMJIM I came across a kit manufacturer Blood, how is this related to your W-Blood kit?

I can not give out anymore secrets or my dreams will be shattered.

·
Registered
537 Posts
PS dminner you are right the locobanana kit is amazing. Too bad it is discontinued. I also saw the scudetto lip kit, very nice indeed.
QUOTE]

Yeah, what can I say, I have great taste :p . But you found a pic of the loco bannana? If so let me see it. I was curious what it would look like on a car. I just saw a used kit a while back on yahoo auctions that was selling for cheap cause no one wanted it, actually I just looked and it is still for sale. It looks awesome, I would love it, but I dont know how to get it shipped here. But was curious what it would look like on a car.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
wouldn't that pretty much be the hatch we have now? I think '04 for the Kouki design.
And I can't find anything about a Blood bodykit. I used google and only I came up. lol....

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Blood and W-Blood are not related. They are two seperate entities. I cant find a website, but I can almost 100% agree they are differnet. Blood is geared towards american designed, where W-blood is almost stricly VIP lux.

As for the hatch, Ive kinda always wondered that and came to the conclusion it must be on the late models of the bB. I dont think Fabulous, Kenstyle, and all the others just got our hatches for the fun of it. So in the second bB bible, they kept the cars mostly the same (as per Rocket Bunny and others) and added a few new ones with the hatch.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
Tis may not be the right forum area for this but here it is.

I have been a bachelor this week (wife in Palm Springs) so I have been doing some dream parts research. In doing this I have come across numerous bB rear hatches with the license plate location on them.

So my question is, when did they start selling the bB with a door mounted rear hatch????

PSS JDMJIM I came across a kit manufacturer Blood, how is this related to your W-Blood kit?

I can not give out anymore secrets or my dreams will be shattered.
if you dont mind the crazy shipping price there are few bb hatches for sale on yahoo japan auctions. a couple even include the handle, lock and window too.

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
some companies in Japan offered bumper covers for both designs. You have to ask. I made sure I got the kouki design. I even found out there is another kit from W-Blood that has dual exhaust cutouts in the rear bumper. but it is a zenki design. front bumper is the same as mine with the exception of the bumper being a bit more rounded. Looks more like a Fabulous kit. even the side skirts are fabulous knockoffs. I think this kit was their first design.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here are the three photos I have of the Blood kit.

As for the rear hatch theirs is slightly different even with the plate.

Yellowsub I am looking into the rear hatch, it all depends how some side projects go. I am not saying I am getting anything but I have created a nice wishlist and some sources.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think I just found one that was different....it had a square box above the plats that was the plate light. I wonder if I saved that one????? I will look for it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.