Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I need help wiring the daytime lights on the first gen bB headlights. What wires do I tap on too. Any help would be appreciated. I remember seeing a post from suspended about this on the other site but couldn't find it. HELP!:)

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yea it's like christmas in march for me. My rims finally came in, got some first gen bB headlights, Mythos side mirror covers and my spoiler suppose to come in soon. Just need some coilovers but its not in the budget right now. I'll have some pics up tomorrow after work.

I actually got a pm from wayne and he is going to walk me through the rewiring process.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I know Im bringing an old thread back from the dead....but i need to install some Daytime running lights in my newly imported XB. Any help would be appreciated...Thnx

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
The daytime running lights are in the bB headlights not the usdm xB ones, I believe.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Hey Westsype: Can you post or PM me the details on wiring up the daytime lights? I have a pair coming as we speak. Thanks!!!

·
06.5 TCM
10,027 Posts
How different are the headlights you guys are talking about from the stock US ones? I wired the low beams to come on with the ignition ON. Used one universal relay and few inches of 16 gauge wire.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.