Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can someone please help me find the JDM front grill - the one similar to the OEM one but without the big round/oval scion emblem instead the bB emblem...

sorry, i dont know how to attach pictures (for samples)...

·
Registered
546 Posts
if your looking for the first one all you have to do is buy the bB emblem and replace the factory "scion" one...its only a matter of popping the old one out and clippin the new one in.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you but neither... im actually looking for the grill not the emblem.. is that the same one as the OEM?

this one...

·
Registered
827 Posts
When you pop the emblem off, the big oval comes off with it. Then the bB emblem replaces it. That one you posted is a factory scion grille.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
oh really... thanks for the help... im going to the dealer first thing tom and order my grill...

wow, i didnt know that oval ring comes off also...

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Yup, the 'pig snout' un-clips from the stock xB grill by squeezing together from the back-side of the grill the plastic tabs that stick through. Really easy to do. (I dislike the pig snout and removed it on mine - you can see in my gallery here.)

·
Registered
873 Posts
xBx29xEF said:
oh really... thanks for the help... im going to the dealer first thing tom and order my grill...

wow, i didnt know that oval ring comes off also...

i think you mean order your emblem?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
katchkillah said:
i think you mean order your emblem?

Owns a RS3 I believe. So, will need a grill too.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.