Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just debadged the large bB emblem from the back of my box. I have no use for it but I am looking to trade from a stock Scion emblem. Anyone going to go to the Claremont xB meet tonight that has an old stock emblem and wants a bB emblem going to be there? If so, would you be interested in trading?

Now off to Target to get some car wash stuff.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Gcat007 said:
I just debadged the large bB emblem from the back of my box. I have no use for it but I am looking to trade from a stock Scion emblem. Anyone going to go to the Claremont xB meet tonight that has an old stock emblem and wants a bB emblem going to be there? If so, would you be interested in trading?

Now off to Target to get some car wash stuff.
Aww man, just saw this. When do you want to hook up for the trade?

·
-=(( Gcat ))=-
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hey D,

Not sure when I'll be able to attempt to make it to one of those meets. This weekend I'll be in Borrego and the last weekend I'll be in Seattle. The weekend of the 22nd might be a possibility. Either way I'll save it for you.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Gcat007 said:
Hey D,

Not sure when I'll be able to attempt to make it to one of those meets. This weekend I'll be in Borrego and the last weekend I'll be in Seattle. The weekend of the 22nd might be a possibility. Either way I'll save it for you.
Cool, let me know what works best for you. Since we both live in SD, I can bring it to you if you want. (I'm in CV) :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.