Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know where i could pick up one of these books. i cant seem to find it ant all

thanks in adv.

tegan

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Nope theyre in Japanese. I have the stylewagons bB bibles 1 and 2. I knows theres others out there too. Expect to pay 30-40 bucks per book. I think I paid 20 bucks for both though :D EXCELLENT resource for Japanese parts. Hell, Ive gotten to the place where I can deicpher some Japanese because of them. I highly recommend them, especially for people crazy into JDM parts. Im suprised Autobacs has some, even if it is version 2. The second one was like 2003 right? I think version 1 was 2000 or 2001. Its quite hard from what I hear to get the 1st one still. Just gotta look around.

Scotty

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
short bus said:
Autobacs Has Them

is that some one on this site or is there a web site. i am willing to pay for these books.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
There is one on eBay right now, atleast it was there a couple days ago.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
ScionScotty said:
Yep I just saw that too. Version 1 actually! Im guessing it will go pretty high, but heres your shot at one!

scotty
Maybe, it is a relisting. Nobody even bid on it last time.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks guys sooooo much

·
Registered
974 Posts
None of those links contain the bB Bibles. Can someone pass on more sources?

I am totally interested in these books.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
well i lost the one from ebay, but the i found this. "If you’re looking for the Style RV BB we have that available in stock and ready to ship out. " is this like the bb bible? if so i am gonna pick it up

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
is that one of the vol 1and 2 or is it just a diffrent book?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
thanks alot man, you know your stuff

·
Registered
312 Posts
Are there only two of these out? Vol. 1 and Vol. 2. Does it give website addresses and stuff like that to order? I lost the ebay one too! Oh, well I'll find them somewhere. Thanks

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.