Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

bb badging

2K views 20 replies 15 participants last post by  big_hungry 
#1 ·
new to the site and want to know were you guys got those bb badges ,for the grill and rear hatch. i wwould like to get them .

spaceman

#10 ·
Then you dont have authentic badges, unless you got them used. New rear badges alone run that before shipping. It may be something small, but get the real stuff and not the fakes. Its only a little bit more. You can tell if its real as itll come in all Toyota packaging.

#14 ·
someone told me to get the real one before.but i went the cheap route and got the ones from ebay.i have had no problems with them at all and they look just as good as the real ones.toyota just charges you extra for their name on a cheap plastic bag.for any one out thre that want these.just get them from ebay.

#16 ·
I noticed that Randode.com has a bB Chrome decal that looked pretty good and you can wash over it without leaving dirt behind. Cheap too.

#19 ·
Yeah, I thought that was pretty sweet myself. I've thought about doing that because it keeps everything looking very clean. JDM parts are sweet, btw. Sweeter than honeysuckle juice.

#20 ·
I have a chrome bb front emblem that i'll sell if anyone wants it. I have another grill without a emblem so i don't need it anymore :) . As soon as I can i'm going to take the rear one off also. it's chrome also. If someone wants it also i'll sell it to ya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.