Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
"So clean, it's dirty!"
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Must sell ASAP. I have an AMS front lip that fits the bB bumper. It is constructed of fiberglass, and after I had purchased it, I reinforced it from behind to make it more sturdy in common problem areas. (bottom, corners, etc) This thing is SOLID. It has one chip on the front that I'm not sure how it happened (shown in photos) that will need to be filled with bondo, everglass, etc. But other than that it's near perfect. Just fix that spot, scuff, and paint to your color. Asking $600 shipped to the lower 48. No lowballers. PM me or text 208-570-8476

·
addicted
3,978 Posts
Nice lip. Great timing for tax return! GLWS:)

·
addicted
3,978 Posts
I'd love to pick it up but with the air setup I'll be on I'll be too low for a lip that large. It would be broke in half in a matter of hours. Lol.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
I'd love to pick it up but with the air setup I'll be on I'll be too low for a lip that large. It would be broke in half in a matter of hours. Lol.
thats why the wife wont let me buy it :(:(:(:(:(

She doesnt want me to invest that much money so low to the ground

·
"So clean, it's dirty!"
1,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Low and shitty roads are all poor excuses :p I had both running this. And it wasn't that bad once you got your bearings about where the front end was on approaches, etc.

·
addicted
3,978 Posts
yeah Do it erik!:D
lol, I know what happened here ;)

---------- Post added 02-23-2014 at 10:55 AM ----------

glws man.. I seriously can't believe you still have this. Crazy

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
I almost had it! But then wife put her foot down :( All mods need to be wife approved. The B is not the best place to have to sleep LOL ;)

and yeah GLWS! I am sure some one will scoop this up soon.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts