Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how to install the bazooka tube you can get from the factory?? My uncle bought one and wants the instructions on how to install it.

·
Registered
172 Posts
If you don't have the harness already installed in your vehicle, you'll have to get one. You can buy the Harness from your local dealer and ask for a copy of the Bazooka install instructions.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
everywhere i read people said it was super easy to install so it probly wont be that hard and i think wade would be able to hook it up. or make the scion dealer put it in

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Its EASY - the stock wiring harness plugs into the tube harness and all you have to do is route it to the back and ground it.....mine took me about 30 mins tops.......the damn harness was more than the tube....(picked up the tube for $40 from a crash victim.....) Don't have any pics..Sorry...but its super easy I'm sure there a DYI on here or SL somewhere

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I looked everywhere but I didn't find a DIY. :(

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
the instructions should come with the tube. or you can contact the company and tell them to send some instructions

·
Registered
172 Posts
bazooka is pretty tight lipped on the install sheets. You can go to your local dealer and ask them for a copy. The downside is that most delaers will have to order the tube as they rarely have them in stock.

Again, a nice sticky on this forum for step by step instructinons for all of the Xb modifications would be really, really nice.

·
Registered
485 Posts
Rodek said:
bazooka is pretty tight lipped on the install sheets. You can go to your local dealer and ask them for a copy. The downside is that most delaers will have to order the tube as they rarely have them in stock.

Again, a nice sticky on this forum for step by step instructinons for all of the Xb modifications would be really, really nice.
here ya go rodek, theres already a DIY section :)

http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f13/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.