Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having a meet "n" greet this friday at 7pm in Anaheim. Location is the Brookhurst Plaza located on the corner of Brookhurst and Ball. We will be near the Angelos Burgers. Come and check out the Balliztik family!! No Burnouts, Loud Music, Alcohol, Drugs or Drama PLEASE!! If you need further info, please contact me at (714) 489-1624 Or PM myself, or Short Bus Dave. Hope to see some of you there!!!

*Balliztik is open to all makes of Scion vehicles. Never a membership fee to join but you are responsible for purchasing a Vinyl banner for your ride. We have the hookup on banners, 2 pieces for 20 bux (your choice of colors). Requirements are you must have pride in your ride, Enjoy a family atmosphere, and just enjoy having fun in general..

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
If all goes well I will be out there helping a friend move... so if I'm out there I will for sure stop by and say hey!

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LuvKrssy said:
If all goes well I will be out there helping a friend move... so if I'm out there I will for sure stop by and say hey!
Kristina, That would be awesome, would love to have ya there!!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Mr Mike whats going on...if all goes well with the wisdom teeth bein pulled and the speedy recovery im hoping and the car finally being out of the shop id love to come by andsay whats up..its about a 20 minute drive for me

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Misterflipper said:
Mr Mike whats going on...if all goes well with the wisdom teeth bein pulled and the speedy recovery im hoping and the car finally being out of the shop id love to come by andsay whats up..its about a 20 minute drive for me
CRAP YOU BETTER COME BY LOLOLOL :D
I WANT TO SEE THE SICK SOUNDS :eek:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
ketchup_xb said:
i'm there like swim wear. and NO i'm not gonna wear my purple leopard speedo and pirate hat.
Ok here you go its not purple leopard

And pirate hat to boot Arrrrrr

Good clean Family fun

·
Registered
546 Posts
ill be there for shizzle....

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Misterflipper said:
If i cant go this week you better come Sept 3rd to the cruise dave
Sept 3 cruz ? more 411 pm me

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Cravin said:
LMAO I'll be there. Not too sure if I can top the pirate hat but I can do the leopard thong maybe a set of groucho glasses. :confused:

You got it

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Misterflipper said:
Sure am...Mike your going right ?
What else is my old ass gonna be doing?? Yea Chris, im there Bro!!

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.