Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Balliztik Scions and California Cruizers O.C. Will be having a meet and greet in Anaheim on Friday, December 1st at 7pm. The location will be Angelos Burgers 2235 1/2 West Ball Rd, Corner of Brookhurst and Ball. All Vehicles Welcome!! We are asking those who attend to please bring a unwrapped toy (non-violent please) to be donated to CHOC Hospital. Hope to see you there!!

·
Registered
2,982 Posts
If all goes well and money is ok.. I should be there. Give you guys my toy! If not, then you'll get my donation when I see you at the CHOC Cruise! :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Count me in! HO HO HO

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump for the Meet....... Lets bring those kids some much needed happiness!!

kartel said:
Balliztik Scions and California Cruizers O.C. Will be having a meet and greet in Anaheim on Friday, December 1st at 7pm. The location will be Angelos Burgers 2235 1/2 West Ball Rd, Corner of Brookhurst and Ball. All Vehicles Welcome!! We are asking those who attend to please bring a unwrapped toy (non-violent please) to be donated to CHOC Hospital. Hope to see you there!!

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just to let everyone know, there is a crapload of restaurants at this location. We have Angelos Burgers, Jack in the Box, China Wall (Great Chinese Food), L&L Hawaiian Barbeque, A pizza Place, Quiznos, Starbucks, and Albertos. Theres also a In n Out about a block away on brookhurst.....

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
kartel said:
Just to let everyone know, there is a crapload of restaurants at this location. We have Angelos Burgers, Jack in the Box, China Wall (Great Chinese Food), L&L Hawaiian Barbeque, A pizza Place, Quiznos, Starbucks, and Albertos. Theres also a In n Out about a block away on brookhurst.....
And more than a few places to get your nails done..."you pick color now!" :eek:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
And more than a few places to get your nails done..."you pick color now!" :eek:
neon blue for me lololool bump for the kids toys

the car might be done we shall see:rolleyes:

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hope to see everyone there with Toys for the kiddies!!!!

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump for Tomorrows meet... Please bring Toys for the CHOC Kiddies!!!!

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just a reminder... All Balliztik members who either dont show up or have to get rides from other members will be banished to the new "Scion Knights" club!! :p :p :p :eek: :eek:

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
i'll try to make it today if i can get out of work early. it's all for a good cause. i'll be sportin my ridin dirty xb complete with mud splatters from my neighbors watering their damn dying plants unto my car and the usual bird droppings. if i don't make it, Mike, i'll try to fit into that knight dude you have on your stairwell. and "ye shall nameth me, sire schmokealot of the parliaments lights" HAHAHA.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
ketchup_xb said:
i'll try to make it today if i can get out of work early. it's all for a good cause. i'll be sportin my ridin dirty xb complete with mud splatters from my neighbors watering their damn dying plants unto my car and the usual bird droppings. if i don't make it, Mike, i'll try to fit into that knight dude you have on your stairwell. and "ye shall nameth me, sire schmokealot of the parliaments lights" HAHAHA.

Dude, I went to the spray wash last night to get the crap off my car. I couldn't take it anymore, rain and blowing dust this week....sucked!

Bump for toys...let's do this!

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
so fresh and so clean clean. i don't remember when i last washed my box, which would be a long time. it sad i know. i don't even bother wiping my box down anymore. i should trade it in.

NOT!.

hope to see everybody there. we had such a great turn out last time. bring somethin to keep you warm while outside. blankets, sweaters etc., flask of jack, hahah j/k

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.