Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IF YOU DONT KNOW WELL NOW YOU DOBALLIZTIK CAR CLUB WILL BE REACHING OUT AND GROWING . I WILL BE MOVING UP TO WA. STATE AND HAVE THE PRIVILEGE OF BRINGING THE NAME UP TO WA. STATE. THIS WILL HAPPEN IN EARLY 07 . BALLIZTIK IS A GREAT GROUP DOWN IN SO CAL.
FAMILY , FUN, PRIDE IN YOUR RIDE,. BALLIZTIK DID OVER 60 SHOWS IN 06 IN SO CAL. AND I HOPE TO DO AS MANY UP IN WA. TO. CHARITY RUNS ARE A MUST SO WE CAN GIVE BACK. THE SAME WILL GO NO DUES OR FEES . YOU JUST NEED TO RUN THE BALLIZTIK WINDOW BANNER AND STOCK OR NOT YOU ARE WELCOME , XA , TC , XB . THE WHOLE SCION FAMILY , WHAT MOVES YOU,
DO YOU DARE TO BE DIFFERENT. HERE ARE SOME PIC'S OF MEETS

THANK YOU FROM THE BALLIZTIK FAMILY

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
kevs_toaster said:
Sweet! What part of WA are you moving to?
JUST UP PAST BELLINGHAM WA. ABUTO 10 MILES.
BUT JUST LIKE SO CAL BALLIZTIK IS SPREAD OUT.
AND WILL DO DO THE SAME UP IN WA.
I MEAN 10 PEPOLE IN ONE SPOT IS GOOD BUT 10 PEPOLE SPRED OUT WILL NOT STAY 10 FOR LONG .

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Dave, all I got to say is, you better let Evildave and I know when you're coming thru! If not, I'm going to hunt you down!!!!!!! LOL!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Oh, and you don't want to piss off Evildave!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Good luck with your new move and endeavors Dave. Your a Cool dude and I'm Happy I got to meet you. You'll will be missed down in so-cal but i'm sure you'll be in touch.

Laters!

·
Scion God
541 Posts
Not to mention the fact that we just completed a merger to become the Scion Chapter of California Cruizers So-Cal which will make us the 1st Official Mini Truck Council Recognized Scion Club in California.... We are taking this brand to a whole new level!!!!

·
Registered
991 Posts
Congrats to al of you at Balliztik! .....well deserved! Keep up the Great work!
C=:{

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
kartel said:
Not to mention the fact that we just completed a merger to become the Scion Chapter of California Cruizers So-Cal which will make us the 1st Official Mini Truck Council Recognized Scion Club in California.... We are taking this brand to a whole new level!!!!
O YES THIS TRUE . AND A BIG THANKS TO CALIFORNIA CRUIZERS SO CAL.
AND THE MINI TRUCK COUNCIL OF SO. CAL.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
squirrel said:
Oh, and you don't want to piss off Evildave!
OOOO YEA I WILL DO A DRIVE BY LOLOL NO WE WILL DEF HOOK UP .
ARE YOU OR DAVE COMMING DOWN FOR THE BAKER GIG

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Dave,

I'm a maybe because I may have my sons, and I know Evildave is in w/ the group from the other site going to Miami.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
quadoptix said:
congrats on your move dave hope you do well up htere. it rains a lot and is cold. but a beautiful state none the less
YEA ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE BEEN IN THE O.C. ALL MY LIFE . AND THANKS

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
The OC won't be the same without ya Dave. Just gives me one more place to make a road trip to though. Congrats to all the Balliztik members on your merge with So Cal Cruizers. You guys are a great addition to an already great club.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Jeff and I are looking forward to having ya up in these parts! Too bad you'll be a few hours north, but we'll definitely have to get together sometime. We need a good reason to visit Canada, anyway! ;)

·
Registered
673 Posts
Welcome to the region, and i wish you luck in getting another chapter of the club started up here in the region :).

you'll be close to my old stomping grounds.. i grew up in bellingham.. sounds like you'll be in the ferndale/lynden area.... at least you'll be able to go check out the demo derby at the lynden fair in the summer :)

look forward to seeing you at some of the bigger events in the area :)

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
kkawana said:
Welcome to the region, and i wish you luck in getting another chapter of the club started up here in the region :).

you'll be close to my old stomping grounds.. i grew up in bellingham.. sounds like you'll be in the ferndale/lynden area.... at least you'll be able to go check out the demo derby at the lynden fair in the summer :)

look forward to seeing you at some of the bigger events in the area :)
I AM GOING TO HIT AS MANY GIG'S AS I CAN THE FUN IS THE DRIVE AND THE PEOPLE

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.