Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Balliztik End Of Summer Blast??

1K views 17 replies 13 participants last post by  short bus 
#1 ·
Trying to get some input on putting together an end of the summer bash here at my communities Clubhouse. Parking is somewhat limited with only about 20 parking spaces available (maybe 30) but do have the Disneyland Parking Structure across the street. Would like to do this the weekend of September 24th (24th is a sunday). What i need is some input on the date and who would consider attending.. Theres 3 large pools and a jacuzzi so for those interested, bring your suits. Also should we go a pot-luck style, we were planning on cooking up a crapload of Carne Asada, Chicken, and furnishing some Coronas for those of age.. Bring on the Suggestions!! Open to all Scion Clubs!!!!!

#5 ·
I agree with Scott! I would hate to see you get busted for having too many people there! Maybe we could rent a place out and those that are willing could pitch in a few dollars to reserve a spot for the day?? I would definatly be down to roll to either way and would be willing to help out in any way! Anyone else have any ideas on how we can help Mike get this thing rollin?? Keep the ideas coming!!

#13 ·
Are you crazy?
Duh, posting this end of summer bash on here is obviously going to bring a lot of people.

So…what if we do a beach party like we had a Bolsa Chica? That was cool.
Except we can't freely chug down a frosty cold one. Or can we? LOL! :p

Let me know how the kids and I can help. Ya know, I'm really good at supervising.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.