Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's been a long journey with many dead ends and unexpected turns. There have been many setbacks and unforseen road blocks, but with the help of my friends and family my Box is finally bagged.

The job was finished last night after midnight (neighbors complained about the exhaust noise on the kit) and I have a couple of pics but rest assured, more will be coming.

Thanks, JPat, Clayton, Kurt & Kurt, Darren, Rodney and Keith. I couldn't have done it without you guys. Thanks to my girlfriend Kelly who has been going to bed alone lately and hasn't seen me on a weekend in a month.

More pics to come.......

As promised...

·
Registered
546 Posts
Taz all I can say is I hate you....lol...I am so Jealous...I cant see the pics here at work...but Im pretty sure it came out sweet...cant wait to see it this sunday....wait your gonna be at scion night today right? If so i wont have to wait until sunday YES!!!!!!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BigWill184 said:
Taz all I can say is I hate you....lol...I am so Jealous...I cant see the pics here at work...but Im pretty sure it came out sweet...cant wait to see it this sunday....wait your gonna be at scion night today right? If so i wont have to wait until sunday YES!!!!!!
Sorry you can't see the pics, yes, it's friggin' awesome! (humble ain't I?)
I'll be there tonight. Look for my Box in the VIP section.

*****Vote for Scinergy!*******

·
Registered
546 Posts
There is a VIP section...I wasnt invited :( anyways you guys already got my vote.....im even gonna get all my buddies to vote for ya ;)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BigWill184 said:
There is a VIP section...I wasnt invited :( anyways you guys already got my vote.....im even gonna get all my buddies to vote for ya ;)
You rock! The VIP section is for the Scion reps, my car is just in there for looks. I won't be in the show or competition.

·
Registered
546 Posts
BigWill184 said:
ok now that I am home and I can see the pics I hate you even more Taz....aaaahhhhhh the box looks sweet I cant wait to see it today....

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
VEry nice Taz! I'm jealous!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I think I will change my accent colors to envy green

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Well I be dammed you old fart. That looks way sweet man. By the size of
the air tank it looks like you could go scuba diving. The wife say's I have to
refinance the house before I can do anymore modding. I'm calling the bank
tomorrow. :)

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
Taz - Very Nice, Glad it all worked out (Which Rear Brackets did you go with?) Unfortunately I have to work tonight so no Knotts for Me. Let me know whats up - Can't wait to see it.

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.