Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I haven't had to much luck at all since I bought my xb. You see... 2 months after I got it, someone hit me at the back of my car, it was a scratch but you can still see it. Now last week someone broke my driver side window just to take my PSP and $5 dollars that I have in the cup holder. Also they broke into my neighbor's car ( by the way it's an XB). So they broke into the 2 boxes in the same night. It costed me around 300 bucks to fix my window and now my seatbelt is not working correctly. They were telling me that some pcs of glasses went into the space where you insent the seatbelt, the dealer already order the part for me. But that's not all, when I went to the dealer to try to fix the seatbelt the police stoped me and gave me a speeding ticket. the police officer told me I was going at 80 mph but actually but I check my speed when I saw the police car behind me and I was going at 75 mph and the rest of the cars were almost at the same speed at the freeway... but police told me I was the one that they check speed.

Have any of you had a week like that before?:confused:

(sorry about my grammar)

·
Registered
38 Posts
got that ticket 75 on 50 zone gotta pay 120`$ and second , third, fourth days got parking ticket 4 more so i spend almost 500 dollars with GOV :( HooLaH

·
Registered
38 Posts
mine was in the parkway. because i try to pass stupid old man driving 25 on 50 zone, 1 lane, rush hours. everytimei drive behind them i want to smack them on thier head

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Damm dude -- Double whammy -- Hope things turn around for ya. Sorry to hear
about some punks screwing around with your ride.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Wanna talk about a bad week? First I get stopped for going double over the limit and then 2 days later i got doing 80 in a 60.

Let's just say I'd have coilovers if they didn't catch me. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Ha i hear ya

Back in November i had a ticket for running a red light ( i was turning right and didnt come to a complete stop stupid cops in a college town) then i went to The A&M Army Game in San Antonio and had a wreck.... 3000 damage to my 04 SRT-4... On the way back i got pulled over for 84 in a 70. All in all the weekend cost me about 4000. Thats why i got the box. It was cheaper to sell the SRT-4 with the damage and get the box than to fix the car. Well the first day I got the box (a little over a month ago) I was on my way home from a friends at 2 in the morning and the cop pulled me over for 80 in a 50... ( i swear i was only doing 65) Luckily he gave me a warning (first time in my life to get a warning when pulled over) but since i had just got it i got a ticket for no insurance because i didnt have the cards yet... So i hear ya man!

·
Blah.. :D
1,466 Posts
lol... in the same week i got a ticket for loud exhaust andddddddddddddd i got jacked for my fender sidemarkers... andddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd went to fry's and beat this lady to a parking spot... i went into the store came back and saw a 10inch line on my door... keyd anyone?? f**ken sh*t... :(

·
Registered
38 Posts
i hate the keyd, don't know what is wrong with those people i got mine on Is300 brand new ( 2 days ago) last 4 years and somebody keyd my car jesus!!!

·
1,466 Posts
i hate the keyd, don't know what is wrong with those people i got mine on Is300 brand new ( 2 days ago) last 4 years and somebody keyd my car jesus!!!
ahhh that really sucks donkey bal*s.. lol

" cant have anything good cus there always ppl hating.. "

·
1,466 Posts
Thanks for the support guys.. :) it really sucks when ppl mess with our boxes:mad:
yeah cus u put so much effort into maintaining it clean... and here comes a jackoff and messes ur beautiful work of art...:(

·
Registered
38 Posts
agree..... when u put a lot of things in your car and try to keep it beautiful dat way but.. finally someday there will be hater gonna mess with ur car. all you have to do is PI$$

·
Registered
52 Posts
I got my car not enough then one week On 2/2/07 I got a parking ticket in Flushhing NY that cost me 95 dollors however I didn't realize it until I hit some body car few blocks away form the parking log :( The bumper was crashed . After that when I was driving back to Long Island I saw a yellow light and I ran though it. I saw 2 flash flashing my car and I knew I was gonna get a red light ticket by the traffic clam T.T Last week I receive that ticket and it cost me 50 dollors :( 3 things happen in one day That's really really suck

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
At least it can only get better from here! :D

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Well, if you were around here, 20 over is roughly 250 bucks. That includes court fees.

·
Registered
38 Posts
depend on the cop. if they gave you ticket that can paid by mail so.. maybe around 100 something, but if they let u go to court follow wot boombox said

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.