Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Dions not too tall tho, remember at HIN Dion! You were kinda looking up at my husband! ;) lol

Thanks guys! Im NOT stressing right now! I have something else on my mind! I'll deal with Toyota tomorrow after work. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Sherri.... just wanted to give you a hug and show some support before you deal with "the man" tomorrow. Be strong and don't let them eff with you.. I hate it when dealerships do that to women. And believe you me it still happens! You have the facts on your end, make them give you the facts on their end, and if they don't.... well I know a lawyer you can call.

-Q.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
LuvmyxB said:
Dions not too tall tho, remember at HIN Dion! You were kinda looking up at my husband! ;) lol

Are you kidding? Bigfoot looks up to your husband! I'm okay with my 6' stature, thank you very much!!

And on that other thing, we're praying with you.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #65 ·
Thanks again. :)

I'll know more tomorrow I hope!

Dion we like your new avatar!! ;)

I really miss my box everyone! Esp when I see PW ones with NO plates! I guess I got the ugly duckling! I'll have to do something to fix that. ;)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·
Ummm IF I get caught! ;) ;)

It looks so clean w/o it tho!

Est. time of picking up my box is TWO WEEKS from today!!! :D :(

NOT MY FAULT NOT MY BILL!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Registered
53 Posts

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats on the dealer realizing that you didn't do a damned thing wrong! Make em lower it for you too while they're at it.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
I just looked at Susie's, it's gray also!! Weird!
Dammit, mine are gray too...those f'n cheap bastards!!!!...Oh wait, my bad, my car happens to be gray(silver) as well...ooops...lol ;) :D

·
Who am I to say this?
2,110 Posts
LuvmyxB said:
Ummm IF I get caught! ;) ;)

It looks so clean w/o it tho!

Est. time of picking up my box is TWO WEEKS from today!!! :D :(

NOT MY FAULT NOT MY BILL!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :cool: :cool: :cool:
Wooo Hooo Sherri, kicked some a$$ and took some names...lol

·
Registered
827 Posts
Right on Sherri, I knew things would work out. :)

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
:) :) Glad they saw the light -- I'm happy for the way it turned out for you!!

·
Registered
260 Posts
Never Lose Faith!

I feel your pain, good news is; Dealers no matter how manipulative they may be, are out to make money, so , look at it this way, if the dealer can ''charge '' the warranty company for repairs, you bet your ass they will come up with a viable excuse, therefore, they can make money for their dealership, by making the repair, claiming it as a''defect'', and getting a fat check from the warranty company. It all depends on how good their adjuster is, and how good your insurance companies adjuster is too.

If you did something totally bad, try to fix it back as near as possible, and turn it into the dealer for warranty repair, you can always play dumb! Changing the color of a bulb shouldn't cause a short, just make sure you don't damage wires when doing mods! Remember, the engineers that designed your car, have degrees, many years of experience, and always have a good reason for the way they design things. Modify with extreme caution!Don't take risky chances, and never-never rush a job!

Wish you luck! I'm changing the led's in my dash this week,wonder what I will fry??????????

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #79 ·
Heres the latest!

I went to Toyota and stood my ground!!!

They said it was my cars fault NOT mine!! NO question!! The heater wires shorted out for some reason. Wiring harnesses are not just laying around so they have to get one "put together"! They are paying my late registration fee bc they cant change the date on my contract and the DMV is NOT going for the "in the shop" ****. I need my box to get my registration bc they have to confirm the VIN number on the box with the paper work. I wont have my box back by the time I have to go so Toyo has agreed to pay all late fees for my trouble! NOW to get them to install my grille!

WHY is that such a HUGE deal with THEM??? BUT they are being great! They called me again today just to let me know my box was safe and sound and they are NOT parking it outside or letting anyone drive it for any reason. :)

I guess this is best bc who knows where I might have been when this happened!!

My box is already lowered and has my wheels on it! :D TRD isn't low enough for me anyways. ;)

Thanks everyone for giving me a place to vent!! Im so forturnate to have you around! :D :D ;)

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #80 ·
BTW they estimate I MIGHT have my box two weeks from yesterday!! :(

TOOOO DAMN LONG!!!! But this is best!!

Of course if its finished before that they will call me. They dont expect to have the other wiring harness until May 5 so I know I wont have my box for at least two weeks tho.

61 - 80 of 89 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.