Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
still a work in progress. im only 18, but im off to a decent start i think.
still plan on adding more cold cathodes in and outside of the vehicle, painting dash, video unites, rims, etc

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
It's just beginning, you do what you like, it's your Box.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
It's just beginning, you do what you like, it's your Box.
I totally agree, we have all been there! Looking Good! Can't wait to see what else you have in store for your box.:)

·
Registered
485 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah im just starting out...ive only had the car 6 months and im a full time student and work part time, so as the cash comes in i will put money into it. this site is great because you can get help for some DIY's...which is important to me since most of my $$$ goes into installation :p

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I thihnk you're off to a nice start. :)

Im not a fan of seat covers but I think its up to the owner not us. ;)

Keep up the good work!!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
backseatchris said:
yeah im just starting out...ive only had the car 6 months and im a full time student and work part time, so as the cash comes in i will put money into it. this site is great because you can get help for some DIY's...which is important to me since most of my $$$ goes into installation :p
You're on the right track, Chris. Stay motivated! You've got a busy schedule, with school and work. :eek:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
LuvmyxB said:
I thihnk you're off to a nice start. :)

Im not a fan of seat covers but I think its up to the owner not us. ;)

Keep up the good work!!
I have seat covers for mine which look better than the actual seat. I got them for $40 off of eBay for front and back. I also got them to protect my seats from everyday use and when we have the kids in the car.;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.