Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright guys
Im almost sad to say my cars back in the shop. Im hoping that this will be the last time the car will be in the shop this year. Im pretty much fixing everythign the "other" shop did wrong. For those who dont know the nearly caught my car on fire due to mal wiring practices. This time I decided to spend a little bit more money and go to the brand new Serenity Sound Shop now located in Newport off Superior. I talked to "Tex" and he said he would work with me and help move this car along. They are helping me out with a full new fiberglassed enclosure. I switched out the 15s to 12s now so they have more room to work with. I also am having them put on all of the parts Ive gotten in the past month. I have a few parts being shipped there too. All in all I should be close to finihsed after the make over at Serenity. All in all they are helping me place on my JP kit, Easy Street Air Suspension, new Headlights and taillights, hopefully new wheels and some new cooper tires and my new magnaflow exhaust. I cant wait to be "done" this year

to see the past cars they have done their websites
www.serenitysoundusa.com

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Would you mind adopting me so I can get some cool stuff done like that too?

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nnnickkk said:
congrats man. it was awesome seeing your previous setup. hopefully things work out this time around.
Hey nick
Ya i guess it was cool seein 4 15s and the massive wall of madness....
this setup looks to be more professional

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
surfcitylocal said:
Would you mind adopting me so I can get some cool stuff done like that too?
Oh Taz...you know you could get some cool gadgets like me....i dotn think i mentioned im getting interior worked on too...katzkin leather...i was thinkin black and orange or somethign with an orange pipe or shoot i dunno...any suggestions taz...ive got red in the engine and the powerbass is orange..gray paint job black interior...help ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.