Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to open the back hatch door without presssing that button on ht ehandle and ripped off the whole piece. It cost me $200.00 at the dealer and now at night i see some lgiht shining through the slot on the handle.they did a lousy job of installing it. :mad:

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
There's a post somewhere on here that talks about how the rear hatch handle is not...well, solidly built. Someone did some rigging and made a better part or something....

·
Registered
165 Posts
How the hell does this fit into the:

Engine, Tech, & Performance Discuss engine, tech, & performance related topics here.

Section???

As a note, the handle is a POS. Mine almost ripped off once as well. I'm not a gorilla or anything either, I just missed the button when I was pulling on it.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
^^ gorilla :p

do0d if you had them install it take it back, and lay off the steroids and Whey and protien drinks!!!. :D

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
No warrenty, they said it was done by me and would not honor it..I really was mad when i tried to open the back and forgot to press the button and ripped the thing off. I can start to see the license plate light coming through at night. I think i am going to take it back tommorrow. their was one license plate lite bulb burnt out and they didn't even replace it..they are real jokes at this place.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Then take it to another dealership. I know that some places like to jack people. I have a place I take mine (45 minutes from my house) but they will do all the work since they're really nice people.

·
Registered
165 Posts
^^ gorilla :p

do0d if you had them install it take it back, and lay off the steroids and Whey and protien drinks!!!. :D
HA HA HA HA!!!

Don't forget the creatine loading!!!

I just sorta wiggled mine back into place. Not quite perfect but it is just a xB, nothing about it is uber perfect. Try and keep it as nice as possible but the car won't last more than 6 years with kids riding in it.

Hell they aren't even my damn kids, freakin' wifes nephews. Luckily the dealership promised to clean any stains that I can't get out and replace the seats if they can't get them out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.