Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just like Lay's potato chips, I couldn't stop with just one...

Hot Import Days

Camo interior and double Wink Mirror:

CF mirrors with turn signals:

Injen CAI

Import Motion

Scion Night II

Locked the keys in taking this pic, had to run 2 miles home while the engine was running at midnight

·
Registered
219 Posts
nice camo. was thinking of doing something camo iniside the car. love all the carbon fibre! what did you use to tint your headlights?

·
Registered
501 Posts
Great pics! I like the idea of using the fluorescent lights from the parking garages to light it at night. You have a good eye.

Man, leaving that thing running at midnight in front of a total crime magnet car wash! What a bad freakout. No cell phone with you?

I'd be tempted to bust a window out with a rock, which I've done in a 1984 Nissan pickup when I locked my keys in it at the Brazos River years ago. I've also locked my keys in my car while it was running, but I was able to call my wife and have her rescue me.

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
where did you get your c/f kit lip and skirts? that's sick, I've been looking for something like that

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the comments. As for questions, the Headlights and tails are smoked with ClearGuard overlays. Got the fenders and skirts from another Scion owner so don't know where they came from originally. I had my phone but it was late and my wife would've had to get the kids up, thought about the window but probably a minimum $200. I ran home, drove the van back, parked it and drove the Box a few blocks, went back to the van and drove past the Box for a few blocks and so on til I leap-frogged them both home...:(

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
LOL. That's why you need the key card for Scions....so you don't have to run home to get your keys...but apparently I'm the only Scion owner who got one...hmmm....anyway....that's a hot lookin camo xB!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I'm diggin' the CF! Looks good, Mark! Love the little Scion on the engine cover, how cute!:p

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
TheScionicMan said:
Locked the keys in taking this pic, had to run 2 miles home while the engine was running at midnight

And you had to drive two vehicles home -- You are truly "The Scionic Man" Do you have theme music like steve austin had? Sorry bro -- couldn't help myself. Nice ride by the way -- Peace

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.