Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
B Cool Billet Grill updated pic

Hey guys....was Toyota supposed to leave both honeycombs IN on my grill?? Bc they gave me the middle one back. :eek:

I thought its supposed to stay on?

HELP please bc my middle piece is crooked and its very loose.

Thanks in advance for any help!! :D

·
Registered
339 Posts
top and middle come out, bottom stays in.

check out my classified (link below) for the grills, they're b-cools and there's a pic in there about how the middle goes in.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
I recently won the bumper billets (Made by Matrix), and both of the lower OEM grills are in place for support. "U" shaped clips fit behind the honeycomb, otherwise there's nothing to hold it in place. You can't even see the honeycomb......

Attachments

·
Registered
339 Posts
but, yours are not b-cools. b-cools require the middle one comes out. What's nice is they are all the same flushness once done right.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well Toyota doesnt know what they're doing cuz my middle one looks like crap!!!! :(

Thanks guys! :D

·
Registered
276 Posts
this post is worthless without pics now... we must see the crappiness of toyota's installation

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
Yes! The craftmanship really shows!
Come on Dion, I think is just an optical illusion, the drive way is slanted...:eek:

·
Registered
339 Posts
As long as both sides are screwed in at the same height you should be able to take the fogs out, move the grill till it's right and tighten the screws.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.