Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
Here's a link that'll explain it better than I could: Wheel Offset
wow i'm still kind of lost. all I want do do is figure out if the wide track 110mm or the 120mm will rub in the back behind the wheel with a -3 or -5 camber and still be able to drop all the way down with out rubbing the fender to much

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I wish i could answer your question dancar, but I don't have the 120s, i only have the 80s
(glares over at frankenscion and zereaux)

·
Registered
691 Posts
dancar420 said:
wow i'm still kind of lost. all I want do do is figure out if the wide track 110mm or the 120mm will rub in the back behind the wheel with a -3 or -5 camber and still be able to drop all the way down with out rubbing the fender to much

Ok, I went out and got under the car and measured behind the wheel. There is about 1/2 an inch between the back of the wheel/tire and the shock, and that is without running any negative camber and running 225's in the back.

If you stretched some 215/35's and ran -5 camber you could probably tuck them in, but I wouldn't guarantee it.

Hopefully that will you give you some info to go on.

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
FrankenScion said:
Ok, I went out and got under the car and measured behind the wheel. There is about 1/2 an inch between the back of the wheel/tire and the shock, and that is without running any negative camber and running 225's in the back.

If you stretched some 215/35's and ran -5 camber you could probably tuck them in, but I wouldn't guarantee it.

Hopefully that will you give you some info to go on.
thanks FrankenScion I appreciate it very much. and what size lip are you running the 110 or the 120

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
FrankenScion said:
I've seen them listed both ways but I'm almost positve it is the same rim. Not sure why it gets listed both ways thought. There's some confusion somewhere.
yeah it dont matter there very close in size. I still dont know if I want them I want to go VIP style and I dont think those would look like a VIP style anyways. I am so stuck on what wheels to do.but I think that lip is just SIC.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I think they might look VIP, but i don't think they are big enough...plus I don't think you will like the 120s, I hear they suck donkey ballz

·
Registered
691 Posts
Big_Kokujin said:
I think they might look VIP, but i don't think they are big enough...plus I don't think you will like the 120s, I hear they suck donkey ballz

Where did you hear that from?.......lol.

Making them fit sucks, but after that it's awesome.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #94 · (Edited)
FrankenScion said:
I've seen them listed both ways but I'm almost positve it is the same rim. Not sure why it gets listed both ways thought. There's some confusion somewhere.
I believe you're right, Jon. I'm sure the dimensions on the Axis site are the true measurements since they make them.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
FrankenScion said:
Where did you hear that from?.......lol.

Making them fit sucks, but after that it's awesome.
Everywhere, only like 3 people like them...:rolleyes: I wouldn't ever get them...they suxors teh ash

81 - 97 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.