Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I knew someone would run this set-up. I think the rear has a 4" lip! :eek: No info on rubbing, if any. Looks sweet IMO!!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Boooooooo...I do not want to see that pic...

speaking of widetracks

I should have gotten those, i don't think they would have rubbed either.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Maybe i should just use the 50s as spares and get the 110s...

·
Registered
916 Posts
hayalex6 said:
He's lowered on coilovers, about 3 inches I believe.

He had to roll the rear fenders for it to work.
Nope no coilovers for that car. Just Eibach springs that where cut 1 coil in the front. And you dont really need to roll the fenders. Just trim them and you will be fine. I installed them for Nilo at my work, Island Motorsports.:p

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Whats the better way to go, trimming or rolling? Better in all aspects? Which one is easier?

I'm thinking of running the 50s up front and the 110 in the back...that way i can do 3 out of 4 setups, not counting 80, 110 all around.

·
Registered
916 Posts
Well cutting is way eiser and faster. If you need more clearance after the cutting, then its time to roll. When rolling, if you put enough pressure, you create a flare so the more you roll, the more flared you will be.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Trimming will probably cause your wheel wells to rust out if you don't make sure to get a good amount of paint on them and make sure everything is still sealed up afterwards. Rolling is your best bet if you can get a roller.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.