Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello,
I've got a couple of questions about these avs vent visors I just picked up, while attempting to install I've found that the little black clip on the window doesn't line up with the groove in the visor I was wondering 1 what the little bugger is called and two can it be moved or is there something I'm missing?
any and all help would be greatly appreciated thanks!:)

Attachments

·
RS4 #303
4,901 Posts
Put the visor up to the window and mark where it needs to be moved. Pull down the rubber seal to expose it. They are on with double sided tape, pull it loose and relocate.

·
RS4 #303
4,901 Posts
Its actually attached to the underside of window frame beneath the rubber seal. It goes across the whole track under there

---------- Post added 06-05-2015 at 08:58 PM ----------

This is the part # for the clip you can Google image it for a look see 62367-60030 :) you should notice the other side on the inside of window

·
Registered
411 Posts
Mine don't line up either with my weathertech visors. Doesn't bother me enough to try and move them. I'm sure I would end up breaking something in the process.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.