Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up everyone. just wondering who is showing at autocrave. currently i have talked to the peeps at autocrave and they will extend a discount registration of $35 from the normal $50 to all of us on club xb. Who'd be interesting in showing. So far i know matty has reg'ed. I need to know who's going and need to give you instructions on what to do to get the $35. this offer for discount is open to any scion club not just one so lets soo who's going. Also, if we reach 20 xb's for reg they will open a xB 1-3 not just scion 1-3.

roollllllll callllllllllllllll

1. Matty

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I wish. :( If you wanna fly me out and trailer the car out, Im totally game though Mike :D Bump to get more clubxbers involved here at Autocrave!

·
Registered
916 Posts
Scotty the xB is a prepaid shipping box. Just hop in and let US mail take care of you.

BUMP for more xB's at autocrave!!

1. Mike
2. Matty
3. Coi

·
Registered
916 Posts
This is just a list to see if we can get 20 xB's to go to the show so that we have our own class. If there are less than 20 xb's then there will just be a Scion class and your up agains't tC's which is unfair. Coi and I have registered with Flux.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.